Subject: [PATCH v3 0/3] Cortex-A77 erratum 1508412 workaround

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 14:52:30 -0600

This series implements the work-around for Cortex-A77 erratum 1508412.
KVM guests which don't implement the workaround can still deadlock the
system. This is also the case with the existing Cortex-A57 erratum 832075,
so we add a warning message if an erratum can cause deadlock.

Changes detailed in patches.

Rob

v2: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/[email-masked]/
v1: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/[email-masked]/

Rob Herring (3):
  KVM: arm64: Print warning when cpu erratum can cause guests to
    deadlock
  arm64: Add part number for Arm Cortex-A77
  arm64: Add workaround for Arm Cortex-A77 erratum 1508412

 Documentation/arm64/silicon-errata.rst |  2 ++
 arch/arm64/Kconfig                     | 19 +++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/include/asm/cpucaps.h       |  3 ++-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/cputype.h       |  2 ++
 arch/arm64/include/asm/kvm_hyp.h       | 11 +++++++++++
 arch/arm64/kernel/cpu_errata.c         | 10 ++++++++++
 arch/arm64/kvm/arm.c                   |  5 +++++
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/switch.c            |  7 ++++---
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/sysreg-sr.c         |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/kvm/sys_regs.c              |  8 +++++++-
 arch/arm64/mm/fault.c                  | 10 ++++++++++
 11 files changed, 73 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

--
2.25.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel