Subject: [GIT PULL] i.MX clock changes for 5.9

From: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 14:25:24 +0800

Hi Stephen,

This is a couple of i.MX clock patches I collected for 5.9.  Please pull
and keep it stable, as I also pull it into my DT branch to resolve
dependency.  Thanks!

Shawn

The following changes since commit b3a9e3b9622ae10064826dccb4f7a52bd88c7407:

  Linux 5.8-rc1 (2020-06-14 12:45:04 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/clk-imx-5.9

for you to fetch changes up to 018e4308349dbf32f4d971cbe72f4f3d6b1c217a:

  clk: imx: vf610: add CAAM clock (2020-06-23 15:10:05 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
i.MX clock changes for 5.9:

- Add CAAM clock support for vf610 driver.
- Add MU root clock support for imx8mp driver.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Andrey Smirnov (1):
      clk: imx: vf610: add CAAM clock

Peng Fan (1):
      clk: imx8mp: add mu root clk

 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx8mp.c            | 1 +
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-vf610.c             | 1 +
 include/dt-bindings/clock/vf610-clock.h | 3 ++-
 3 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel