Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/1] iommu/arm-smmu: Implement qcom,skip-init

From: Bjorn Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 16:56:50 -0700

On Tue 21 Jul 09:20 PDT 2020, Konrad Dybcio wrote:

> >The current
> >focus has been on moving more of the SMMU specific bits into the arm-smmu-qcom
> >implementation [1] and I think that is the right way to go.
> 
> Pardon if I overlooked something obvious, but I can't seem to find a
> clean way for implementing qcom,skip-init in arm-smmu-qcom, as neither
> the arm_smmu_test_smr_masks nor the probe function seem to be
> alterable with arm_smmu_impl. I'm open to your ideas guys.
> 

Is the problem on SDM630 that when you write to SMR/S2CR the device
reboots? Or that when you start writing out the context bank
configuration that trips the display and the device reboots?

Regards,
Bjorn

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel