Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] iommu/arm-smmu: Updates for 5.9

From: Joerg Roedel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 14:26:33 +0200

Hi Will,

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 12:51:09PM +0100, Will Deacon wrote:
> Sure, that makes sense to me: I've included a diff below in case anybody
> has comments. I've tackled it slightly differently to how the intel and
> amd drivers are handled, since we have a header file (arm-smmu.h) which
> is shared by a couple of different drivers. I've also moved the v3 driver
> under the arm/ directory as Jean Philippe plans to split out the SVA work
> for 5.10.
> 
> I'll send a second pull early next week if there are no objections (or
> you can pick this patch directly).

Thanks, the diff looks fine to me.

	Joerg

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel