Subject: [PATCH 0/7] KVM: arm64: Fixes to early stage-2 fault handling

From: Will Deacon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 15:34:59 +0100

Hi folks,

Continuing my journey into the KVM stage-2 page-table code, here are some fixes
for a bunch of issues I spotted purely by code inspection. Most of these
involve really unusual scenarios, but I'm a bit worried about the stage-2 fault
on stage-1 page-table walk during instruction fetch from a read-only memslot,
as that feels like it might be hittable with EFI.

Anyway, feedback welcome, especially as this is a user-visible change.

Cheers,

Will

Cc: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>
Cc: Quentin Perret <[email-masked]>
Cc: James Morse <[email-masked]>
Cc: Suzuki Poulose <[email-masked]>

--->8

Will Deacon (7):
  KVM: arm64: Update comment when skipping guest MMIO access instruction
  KVM: arm64: Rename kvm_vcpu_dabt_isextabt()
  KVM: arm64: Handle data and instruction external aborts the same way
  KVM: arm64: Remove useless local variable
  KVM: arm64: Move 'invalid syndrome' logic out of io_mem_abort()
  KVM: arm64: Handle stage-2 faults on stage-1 page-table walks earlier
  KVM: arm64: Separate write faults on read-only memslots from MMIO

 arch/arm64/include/asm/kvm_emulate.h |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/switch.c          |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/kvm/mmio.c                | 29 +++-------
 arch/arm64/kvm/mmu.c                 | 87 +++++++++++++++++++---------
 4 files changed, 69 insertions(+), 51 deletions(-)

-- 
2.28.0.rc0.142.g3c755180ce-goog

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel