Subject: [GIT PULL] memory: Cleanups of memory controller drivers for v5.9

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 18:03:14 +0200

Hi,

First part of my patchset, with non-intrusive changes + maintainership.

Best regards,
Krzysztof

The following changes since commit b3a9e3b9622ae10064826dccb4f7a52bd88c7407:

  Linux 5.8-rc1 (2020-06-14 12:45:04 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux.git tags/memory-controller-drv-5.9

for you to fetch changes up to 8a9ff875815944046903199e94eb6127dc0b22c1:

  MAINTAINERS: Add Krzysztof Kozlowski as maintainer of memory controllers (2020-07-24 16:20:12 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Memory controller drivers for v5.9

The drivers/memory directory with memory controller drivers, over the
last days grew in numbers but lacked any coordinated care.  The generic
part (device tree helpers) were pulled in through various trees,
depending on driver needs.

The patchset is a first try to improve code quality of memory controller
drivers.  Mostly these are non-intrusive fixes for GCC, checkpatch or
sparse warnings.  This also fixes missing SPDX tags or improves generic
code quality (whitespace, const correctness).

Last commit appoints also Krzysztof Kozlowski as a maintainer.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Krzysztof Kozlowski (22):
      memory: samsung: exynos5422-dmc: Do not ignore return code of regmap_read()
      memory: of: Remove unused headers
      memory: of: Remove __func__ in device related messages
      memory: of: Correct indentation
      memory: of: Remove unneeded extern from function declarations
      memory: emif-asm-offsets: Add GPLv2 SPDX license header
      memory: emif: Put constant in comparison on the right side
      memory: emif: Fix whitespace coding style violations
      memory: emif: Silence platform_get_irq() error in driver
      memory: ti-aemif: Rename SS to SSTROBE to avoid name conflicts
      memory: ti-emif-pm: Fix cast to iomem pointer
      memory: brcmstb_dpfe: Constify the contents of string
      memory: brcmstb_dpfe: Remove unneeded braces
      memory: mtk-smi: Add argument to function pointer definition
      memory: omap-gpmc: Include <linux/sizes.h> for SZ_16M
      memory: omap-gpmc: Fix whitespace issue
      memory: pl172: Add GPLv2 SPDX license header
      memory: fsl_ifc: Fix whitespace issues
      memory: da8xx-ddrctl: Remove unused 'node' variable
      memory: Describe the MEMORY Kconfig entry
      memory: samsung: exynos-srom: Describe the Kconfig entry
      MAINTAINERS: Add Krzysztof Kozlowski as maintainer of memory controllers

 MAINTAINERS                             |  7 +++++++
 drivers/memory/Kconfig                  |  6 ++++++
 drivers/memory/brcmstb_dpfe.c           |  5 ++---
 drivers/memory/da8xx-ddrctl.c           |  2 --
 drivers/memory/emif-asm-offsets.c       | 10 +---------
 drivers/memory/emif.c                   | 23 +++++++++--------------
 drivers/memory/fsl_ifc.c                | 30 +++++++++++++++---------------
 drivers/memory/mtk-smi.c                |  2 +-
 drivers/memory/of_memory.c              | 28 ++++++++++++++--------------
 drivers/memory/of_memory.h              | 21 +++++++++++----------
 drivers/memory/omap-gpmc.c              |  8 +++++---
 drivers/memory/pl172.c                  |  5 +----
 drivers/memory/samsung/Kconfig          |  7 +++++++
 drivers/memory/samsung/exynos5422-dmc.c | 12 +++++++++---
 drivers/memory/ti-aemif.c               | 16 ++++++++--------
 drivers/memory/ti-emif-pm.c             |  2 +-
 16 files changed, 97 insertions(+), 87 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel