Subject: modem:audio-codec has problems

From: Pavel Machek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 23:03:15 +0200

Hi!

While debugging something else I noticed this:

[  335.627838] mot-mdm6600-codec 4806a000.serial:modem:audio-codec@2:
command U3559AT+DTSE=,1 error +DTSE:ERROR
[  335.772064] mot-mdm6600-codec 4806a000.serial:modem:audio-codec@2:
motmdm_voice_get_state: ciev=1,7,0

user@devuan-droid4:/my/ofono/test$ uname -a
Linux devuan-droid4 5.7.0 #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon Jun 29 14:51:54 UTC 2020
armv7l GNU/Linux

It looks wrong, not sure if it causes any problems.

Best regards,
									Pavel

-- 
(english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek
(cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel