Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 1/7] cpufreq: move invariance setter calls in cpufreq core

From: Ionela Voinescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 10:03:43 +0100

Hi Rafael,

On Monday 27 Jul 2020 at 15:48:39 (+0200), Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 11:38 AM Ionela Voinescu
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
[..]
> > target()
> > =======
> > This has been flagged as deprecated since:
> >
> >   commit 9c0ebcf78fde ("cpufreq: Implement light weight ->target_index() routine")
> >
> > It also doesn't have that many users:
> >
> >   cpufreq-nforce2.c:371:2:      .target = nforce2_target,
> >   cppc_cpufreq.c:416:2:         .target = cppc_cpufreq_set_target,
> >   gx-suspmod.c:439:2:           .target = cpufreq_gx_target,
> >   pcc-cpufreq.c:573:2:          .target = pcc_cpufreq_target,
> 
> Also intel_pstate in the passive mode.
> 

Thanks! I'll update the list. Somehow I missed a few others:

$ grep -E -Hn -r '\.target\s*='

gx-suspmod.c:439:       .target         = cpufreq_gx_target,
s3c24xx-cpufreq.c:428:  .target         = s3c_cpufreq_target,
intel_pstate.c:2528:    .target         = intel_cpufreq_target,
cppc_cpufreq.c:401:     .target = cppc_cpufreq_set_target,
cpufreq-nforce2.c:371:  .target = nforce2_target,
sh-cpufreq.c:163:       .target         = sh_cpufreq_target,
pcc-cpufreq.c:573:      .target = pcc_cpufreq_target,

Sorry about that!

Many thanks for the review,
Ionela.

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel