Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM: hw_breakpoint: Handle inexact watchpoint addresses

From: Russell King - ARM Linux admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 23:02:41 +0100

On Thu, Aug 06, 2020 at 11:28:09AM -0700, Doug Anderson wrote:
> Let's hope this one works:
> 
> https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/viewpatch.php?id=8997/1

Almost.  It seems that you must have grabbed a copy off the patch
system, edited it and sent it back?

The commit message appears to contain:

Reviewed-by: Matthias Kaehlcke <(address hidden)>
Acked-by: Will Deacon <(address hidden)>

which is a transformation done for by the website front end to avoid
leaking people's email addresses to web crawling spam bots.

Provided I remember when I come to apply it, I could fix it up by
looking at the original patch (8944/1) but I'll probably forget by
that time.

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 40Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel