Subject: [PATCH v5 0/7] make hdmi work on bananapi-r2

From: Frank Wunderlich <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 10:17:45 +0200

From: Frank Wunderlich <[email-masked]>

This Patch-Series adds missing Patches/Bugfixes to get hdmi working
on BPI-R2

v4->v5:
 - rebased on 5.9-rc1
 - move existing display-related dts nodes to new mt7623n.dtsi
   because mt7623a does not have gpu
 - add new display nodes to this new dtsi
v3->v4:
 - fix removed const in "add ddp routing for mt7623"
 - change subjects to "drm/mediatek:..."
 - add documentation for mt7623-* compatibles
 - dropped redundant display_components node (mmsys compatible)
 - add reviewd-by collected in v3
v2->v3:
 - use own mmsys-routing for mt7623 instead of code getting different
   routing from dts
 - remove ddp routing bls -> dpi from bpir2/rfb dts
 - updated some commit-Messages as suggested by CK Hu
v1->v2:
 - using get_possible_crtc API instead of hardcoded
 - drop unused dts-nodes
 - refine commit-messages as far as i can :)
   "config component output by device node port" is needed to fix a WARN_ON()
   "fix boot up for 720 and 480 but 1080" fixes flickering, 
     which may cause also some resolutions not working on some TFT (had some pr>

Frank Wunderlich (3):
  dt-bindings: mediatek: add mt7623 display-nodes
  drm/mediatek: add ddp routing for mt7623
  arm: dts: mt7623: move display nodes to separate mt7623n.dtsi

Jitao Shi (1):
  drm/mediatek: dpi/dsi: change the getting possible_crtc way

Ryder Lee (1):
  arm: dts: mt7623: add display subsystem related device nodes

Stu Hsieh (1):
  drm/mediatek: Add get_possible_crtc API for dpi, dsi

chunhui dai (1):
  drm/mediatek: disable tmds on mt2701

 .../display/mediatek/mediatek,disp.txt        |   2 +-
 .../display/mediatek/mediatek,dpi.txt         |   2 +-
 .../display/mediatek/mediatek,dsi.txt         |   4 +-
 .../display/mediatek/mediatek,hdmi.txt        |   4 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/mt7623.dtsi                 | 123 -------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/mt7623n-bananapi-bpi-r2.dts |  74 ++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/mt7623n-rfb-emmc.dts        |  74 ++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/mt7623n.dtsi                | 305 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_dpi.c            |   3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_ddp_comp.c   |  42 +++
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_ddp_comp.h   |   2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_drm_drv.c        |  23 ++
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_dsi.c            |   3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_hdmi_phy.c       |   3 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_hdmi_phy.h       |   1 +
 .../gpu/drm/mediatek/mtk_mt2701_hdmi_phy.c    |   1 +
 16 files changed, 535 insertions(+), 131 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/mt7623n.dtsi

-- 
2.25.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel