Subject: [PATCH 00/12] regulator: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n

From: Jisheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 15:48:55 +0800

Fixing W=1 build warning when no support for device tree is there.

Jisheng Zhang (12):
  regulator: 88pg86x: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: da9210: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: fan53555: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: fixed: Fix W=1 build warnings when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: ltc3589: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: ltc3676: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: max1586: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: max77826: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: pwm: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: stm32-pwr: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: stm32-vrefbuf: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: sy8106a: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n

 drivers/regulator/88pg86x.c            |  2 ++
 drivers/regulator/da9210-regulator.c   |  2 ++
 drivers/regulator/fan53555.c           |  2 ++
 drivers/regulator/fixed.c              | 16 ++++++++--------
 drivers/regulator/ltc3589.c            |  2 ++
 drivers/regulator/ltc3676.c            |  2 ++
 drivers/regulator/max1586.c            |  2 ++
 drivers/regulator/max77826-regulator.c |  2 ++
 drivers/regulator/pwm-regulator.c      |  2 ++
 drivers/regulator/stm32-pwr.c          |  2 ++
 drivers/regulator/stm32-vrefbuf.c      |  2 ++
 drivers/regulator/sy8106a-regulator.c  |  2 ++
 12 files changed, 30 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.28.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel