Subject: [PATCH v2 00/15] regulator: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n

From: Jisheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 11:11:35 +0800

Fixing W=1 build warning when no support for device tree is there.

Since v1:
  - fix the warning with __maybe_unused instead of CONFIG_OF macro
  - add 3 more patches to fix the same issue

Jisheng Zhang (15):
  regulator: 88pg86x: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: da9210: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: fan53555: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: fixed: Fix W=1 build warnings when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: ltc3589: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: ltc3676: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: max1586: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: max77826: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: pwm: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: stm32-pwr: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: stm32-vrefbuf: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: sy8106a: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: qcom-rpmh: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: stm32-booster: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n
  regulator: tps65023: Fix W=1 build warning when CONFIG_OF=n

 drivers/regulator/88pg86x.c             |  2 +-
 drivers/regulator/da9210-regulator.c    |  2 +-
 drivers/regulator/fan53555.c            |  2 +-
 drivers/regulator/fixed.c               | 16 ++++++++--------
 drivers/regulator/ltc3589.c             |  2 +-
 drivers/regulator/ltc3676.c             |  2 +-
 drivers/regulator/max1586.c             |  2 +-
 drivers/regulator/max77826-regulator.c  |  2 +-
 drivers/regulator/pwm-regulator.c       |  2 +-
 drivers/regulator/qcom-rpmh-regulator.c |  2 +-
 drivers/regulator/stm32-booster.c       |  2 +-
 drivers/regulator/stm32-pwr.c           |  2 +-
 drivers/regulator/stm32-vrefbuf.c       |  2 +-
 drivers/regulator/sy8106a-regulator.c   |  2 +-
 drivers/regulator/tps65023-regulator.c  |  2 +-
 15 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

-- 
2.28.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel