Subject: Re: [PATCH v5 00/16] Allwinner A100 Initial support

From: Lee Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 09:03:27 +0100

On Mon, 24 Aug 2020, Frank Lee wrote:

> ping......

"Please don't send content free pings and please allow a reasonable
 time for review.  People get busy, go on holiday, attend conferences
 and so on so unless there is some reason for urgency (like critical
 bug fixes) please allow at least a couple of weeks for review.  If
 there have been review comments then people may be waiting for those
 to be addressed.  Sending content free pings just adds to the mail
 volume (if they are seen at all) and if something has gone wrong
 you'll have to resend the patches anyway so [RESEND]ing with any
 comments addressed is generally a much better approach."

-- 
Lee Jones [李琼斯]
Senior Technical Lead - Developer Services
Linaro.org │ Open source software for Arm SoCs
Follow Linaro: Facebook | Twitter | Blog

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel