Subject: [PATCH v3 00/21] KVM: arm64: Rewrite page-table code and fault handling

From: Will Deacon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 10:39:32 +0100

Hello folks,

This is version three of the KVM page-table rework that I previously posted
here:

  v1: https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]
  v2: https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

Changes since v2 include:

  * Rebased onto -rc2, which includes the conflicting OOM blocking fixes
  * Dropped the patch trying to "fix" the memcache in kvm_phys_addr_ioremap()

Cheers,

Will

Cc: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>
Cc: Quentin Perret <[email-masked]>
Cc: James Morse <[email-masked]>
Cc: Suzuki Poulose <[email-masked]>
Cc: Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]>
Cc: Gavin Shan <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

--->8

Quentin Perret (4):
  KVM: arm64: Add support for stage-2 write-protect in generic
    page-table
  KVM: arm64: Convert write-protect operation to generic page-table API
  KVM: arm64: Add support for stage-2 cache flushing in generic
    page-table
  KVM: arm64: Convert memslot cache-flushing code to generic page-table
    API

Will Deacon (17):
  KVM: arm64: Remove kvm_mmu_free_memory_caches()
  KVM: arm64: Add stand-alone page-table walker infrastructure
  KVM: arm64: Add support for creating kernel-agnostic stage-1 page
    tables
  KVM: arm64: Use generic allocator for hyp stage-1 page-tables
  KVM: arm64: Add support for creating kernel-agnostic stage-2 page
    tables
  KVM: arm64: Add support for stage-2 map()/unmap() in generic
    page-table
  KVM: arm64: Convert kvm_phys_addr_ioremap() to generic page-table API
  KVM: arm64: Convert kvm_set_spte_hva() to generic page-table API
  KVM: arm64: Convert unmap_stage2_range() to generic page-table API
  KVM: arm64: Add support for stage-2 page-aging in generic page-table
  KVM: arm64: Convert page-aging and access faults to generic page-table
    API
  KVM: arm64: Add support for relaxing stage-2 perms in generic
    page-table code
  KVM: arm64: Convert user_mem_abort() to generic page-table API
  KVM: arm64: Check the pgt instead of the pgd when modifying page-table
  KVM: arm64: Remove unused page-table code
  KVM: arm64: Remove unused 'pgd' field from 'struct kvm_s2_mmu'
  KVM: arm64: Don't constrain maximum IPA size based on host
    configuration

 arch/arm64/include/asm/kvm_host.h       |    2 +-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/kvm_mmu.h        |  221 +---
 arch/arm64/include/asm/kvm_pgtable.h    |  279 ++++
 arch/arm64/include/asm/pgtable-hwdef.h  |   23 -
 arch/arm64/include/asm/pgtable-prot.h   |   19 -
 arch/arm64/include/asm/stage2_pgtable.h |  215 ----
 arch/arm64/kvm/arm.c                    |    2 +-
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/Makefile             |    2 +-
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/pgtable.c            |  860 +++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/kvm/mmu.c                    | 1566 +++--------------------
 arch/arm64/kvm/reset.c                  |   38 +-
 11 files changed, 1326 insertions(+), 1901 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/include/asm/kvm_pgtable.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/pgtable.c

-- 
2.28.0.297.g1956fa8f8d-goog

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel