Subject: [PATCH v3 00/19] dt-bindings / arm64: Cleanup of i.MX 8 bindings

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 21:35:17 +0200

Hi,

This is a v3 of cleanup of i.XM 8 bindings and DTSes.

It is separate patchset from i.MX 8 pin configuration cleanup, which
also touch the bindings [1]. No dependencies (although in my tree this
comes first).

Merging
=======
There are no dependencies, so dt-bindings could go through Rob's tree,
DTS through SoC. I think there is no point to push dt-bindings changes
through subsystem maintainers (gpio, pwm, watchdog, mtd etc). Usually
Rob has been picking them up.

Changes since v2:
=================
1. Add Rob's review,
2. Correct things pointed during review (see individual patches and
their change logs).

[1] dt-bindings: mtd: gpmi-nand: Fix matching of clocks on different SoC

Best regards,
Krzysztof

Krzysztof Kozlowski (19):
  dt-bindings: gpio: fsl-imx-gpio: Add i.MX 8 compatibles
  dt-bindings: gpio: fsl-imx-gpio: Add gpio-ranges property
  dt-bindings: gpio: fsl-imx-gpio: Add parsing of hogs
  dt-bindings: gpio: fsl-imx-gpio: Add power-domains
  dt-bindings: perf: fsl-imx-ddr: Add i.MX 8M compatibles
  dt-bindings: pwm: imx-pwm: Add i.MX 8M compatibles
  dt-bindings: serial: fsl-imx-uart: Add i.MX 8M compatibles
  dt-bindings: watchdog: fsl-imx-wdt: Add i.MX 8M compatibles
  dt-bindings: mtd: gpmi-nand: Add i.MX 8M compatibles
  dt-bindings: reset: fsl,imx7-src: Add i.MX 8M compatibles
  dt-bindings: thermal: imx8mm-thermal: Add i.MX 8M Nano compatible
  dt-bindings: mmc: fsl-imx-esdhc: Fix i.MX 8 compatible matching
  dt-bindings: nvmem: imx-ocotp: Update i.MX 8M compatibles
  dt-bindings: arm: fsl: Fix Toradex Colibri i.MX 8 binding
  dt-bindings: arm: fsl: Add ZII Ultra boards binding
  dt-bindings: interrupt-controller: fsl,irqsteer: Fix compatible
    matching
  dt-bindings: serial: fsl-lpuart: Fix compatible matching
  arm64: dts: imx8mq-evk: Add hog suffix to wl-reg-on
  arm64: dts: imx8mq-zii-ultra: Add hog suffixes to GPIO hogs

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/fsl.yaml          | 14 ++++++
 .../bindings/gpio/fsl-imx-gpio.yaml           | 43 ++++++++++++++++---
 .../interrupt-controller/fsl,irqsteer.yaml    |  8 ++--
 .../bindings/mmc/fsl-imx-esdhc.yaml           | 37 ++++++++--------
 .../devicetree/bindings/mtd/gpmi-nand.yaml    | 18 +++++---
 .../devicetree/bindings/nvmem/imx-ocotp.yaml  | 38 +++++++++-------
 .../devicetree/bindings/perf/fsl-imx-ddr.yaml | 16 +++++--
 .../devicetree/bindings/pwm/imx-pwm.yaml      | 14 ++++--
 .../bindings/reset/fsl,imx7-src.yaml          | 19 +++++---
 .../bindings/serial/fsl-imx-uart.yaml         |  4 ++
 .../bindings/serial/fsl-lpuart.yaml           | 17 +++++---
 .../bindings/thermal/imx8mm-thermal.yaml      | 10 +++--
 .../bindings/watchdog/fsl-imx-wdt.yaml        | 11 ++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-evk.dts  |  2 +-
 .../boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-zii-ultra.dtsi  |  8 ++--
 15 files changed, 182 insertions(+), 77 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel