Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: SoC fixes

From: Olof Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 11:07:57 -0700

Hi Linus,

The following changes since commit 9123e3a74ec7b934a4a099e98af6a61c2f80bbf5:

  Linux 5.9-rc1 (2020-08-16 13:04:57 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/soc/soc.git tags/armsoc-fixes

for you to fetch changes up to a4da411e41892628f35aa180a78b7b0f8f1e3038:

  Merge tag 'arm-soc/for-5.9/devicetree-fixes' of https://github.com/Broadcom/stblinux into arm/fixes (2020-09-13 08:57:38 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM: SoC fixes

A collection of fixes I've been accruing over the last few weeks, none
of them have been severe enough to warrant flushing the queue but it's
been long enough now that it's a good idea to send them in.

A handful of them are fixups for QSPI DT/bindings/compatibles, some
smaller fixes for system DMA clock control and TMU interrupts on i.MX,
a handful of fixes for OMAP, including a fix for DSI (display) on omap5.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Ford (4):
      ARM: dts: logicpd-torpedo-baseboard: Fix broken audio
      ARM: dts: logicpd-som-lv-baseboard: Fix broken audio
      ARM: dts: logicpd-som-lv-baseboard: Fix missing video
      ARM: dts: imx6q-logicpd: Fix broken PWM

Anson Huang (1):
      ARM: dts: imx7ulp: Correct gpio ranges

Chris Healy (2):
      ARM: dts: vfxxx: Add syscon compatible with OCOTP
      ARM: dts: imx7d-zii-rmu2: fix rgmii phy-mode for ksz9031 phy

David Shah (1):
      ARM: dts: omap5: Fix DSI base address and clocks

Dinh Nguyen (1):
      ARM: dts: socfpga: fix register entry for timer3 on Arria10

Fabio Estevam (2):
      ARM: dts: imx6qdl-gw51xx: Remove unneeded #address-cells/#size-cells
      ARM: dts: imx6q-prtwd2: Remove unneeded i2c unit name

Florian Fainelli (5):
      dt-bindings: spi: Fix spi-bcm-qspi compatible ordering
      ARM: dts: bcm: HR2: Fixed QSPI compatible string
      ARM: dts: NSP: Fixed QSPI compatible string
      ARM: dts: BCM5301X: Fixed QSPI compatible string
      arm64: dts: ns2: Fixed QSPI compatible string

Fugang Duan (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6sx: fix the pad QSPI1B_SCLK mux mode for uart3

Jing Xiangfeng (1):
      ARM: OMAP2+: Fix an IS_ERR() vs NULL check in _get_pwrdm()

Krzysztof Kozlowski (4):
      arm64: dts: xilinx: Align IOMMU nodename with dtschema
      arm64: defconfig: Enable USB gadget with configfs
      arm64: defconfig: Enable ptn5150 extcon driver
      arm64: dts: imx8mq: Fix TMU interrupt property

Laurent Pinchart (1):
      arm64: dts: zynqmp: Add GTR transceivers

Linus Walleij (1):
      ARM: configs: Update Integrator defconfig

Matthias Schiffer (1):
      ARM: dts: ls1021a: fix QuadSPI-memory reg range

Olof Johansson (6):
      Merge tag 'socfpga_fix_for_v5.9' of git://git.kernel.org/.../dinguyen/linux into fixes
      Merge tag 'zynqmp-dt-for-v5.9' of https://github.com/Xilinx/linux-xlnx into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'imx-fixes-5.9' of git://git.kernel.org/.../shawnguo/linux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'omap-for-v5.9/fixes-rc3' of git://git.kernel.org/.../tmlind/linux-omap into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'imx-fixes-5.9-2' of git://git.kernel.org/.../shawnguo/linux into arm/fixes
      Merge tag 'arm-soc/for-5.9/devicetree-fixes' of https://github.com/Broadcom/stblinux into arm/fixes

Rob Herring (1):
      arm64: dts: imx: Add missing imx8mm-beacon-kit.dtb to build

Robin Gong (1):
      arm64: dts: imx8mp: correct sdma1 clk setting

 .../devicetree/bindings/spi/brcm,spi-bcm-qspi.txt  | 16 ++++++------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm-hr2.dtsi                     |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm-nsp.dtsi                     |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm5301x.dtsi                    |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-logicpd.dts                |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q-prtwd2.dts                 |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-gw51xx.dtsi              |  2 --
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sx-pinfunc.h                 |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7d-zii-rmu2.dts               |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7ulp.dtsi                     |  8 +++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/logicpd-som-lv-baseboard.dtsi    | 29 ++++++----------------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/logicpd-torpedo-baseboard.dtsi   |  2 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/ls1021a.dtsi                     |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5.dtsi                       | 20 ++++++++-------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/socfpga_arria10.dtsi             |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/vfxxx.dtsi                       |  2 +-
 arch/arm/configs/integrator_defconfig              | 16 ++++++------
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap-iommu.c                   |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/broadcom/northstar2/ns2.dtsi   |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/Makefile             |  1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mp.dtsi          |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq.dtsi          |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/xilinx/zynqmp.dtsi             | 12 ++++++++-
 arch/arm64/configs/defconfig                       | 12 +++++++++
 24 files changed, 78 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel