Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 7/9] spi: spi-s3c64xx: Ensure cur_speed holds actual clock value

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 14:31:53 +0200

On Fri, Oct 02, 2020 at 02:22:41PM +0200, Łukasz Stelmach wrote:
> Make sure the cur_speed value used in s3c64xx_enable_datapath()
> to configure DMA channel and in s3c64xx_wait_for_*() to calculate the
> transfer timeout is set to the actual value of (half) the clock speed.
> 
> Don't change non-CMU case, because no frequency calculation errors have
> been reported.
> 
> Reviewed-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
> Suggested-by: Tomasz Figa <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Łukasz Stelmach <[email-masked]>

For the future, tags are added in chronological order, so first is
suggested (as someone suggested to make a patch), then your SoB (as you
wrote it) and then my review (because you had to write a patch before I
could review).

All other patches here have these mixed up. No need to resend, but keep
it in mind for the future.

Best regards,
Krzysztof

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel