Subject: [PATCH dwc-next 0/3] PCI: dwc: remove useless dw_pcie_ops

From: Jisheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 16:56:57 +0800

Some designware based device driver especially host only driver may
work well with the default read_dbi/write_dbi/link_up implementation
in pcie-designware.c, thus remove the assumption to simplify those
drivers.

Jisheng Zhang (3):
  PCI: dwc: Don't assume the ops in dw_pcie always exists
  PCI: dwc: al: Remove useless dw_pcie_ops
  PCI: dwc: imx6: Remove useless dw_pcie_ops

 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pci-imx6.c           |  5 -----
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-al.c            |  4 ----
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-designware-ep.c |  8 +++-----
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-designware.c    | 14 +++++++-------
 4 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)

-- 
2.28.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel