Subject: [PATCH v7 0/2] PCI: dwc: fix two MSI issues

From: Jisheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 15:53:11 +0800

Fix two MSI issues. One to skip PCIE_MSI_INTR0* programming if MSI is
disabled, another to use an address in the driver data for MSI address,
to fix the MSI page leakage during suspend/resume.

Since v6:
  - Keep the IS_ENABLED(CONFIG_PCI_MSI) check in dw_pcie_msi_init().

Since v5:
  - rebase on pci/dwc branch
  - add Acked-by tag

Since v4:
  - fix pci-dra7xx.c

Since v3:
  - add Acked-by tag
  - change patch2 commit msg to make it clear
  - map the MSI msg with dma_map_single_attrs() for some platforms
    which either has separate addrs for dma and phy or has mem access
    limitation for the PCIe.

Since v2:
  - add Acked-by tag
  - use an address in the driver data for MSI address. Thank Ard and Rob
    for pointing out this correct direction.
  - Since the MSI page has gone, the leak issue doesn't exist anymore,
    remove unnecessary patches.
  - Remove dw_pcie_free_msi rename and the last patch. They could be
    targeted to next. So will send out patches in a separate series.

Since v1:
  - add proper error handling patches.
  - solve the msi page leakage by moving dw_pcie_msi_init() from each
    users to designware host

Jisheng Zhang (2):
  PCI: dwc: Skip PCIE_MSI_INTR0* programming if MSI is disabled
  PCI: dwc: Fix MSI page leakage in suspend/resume

 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pci-dra7xx.c       | 18 +++++++++-
 .../pci/controller/dwc/pcie-designware-host.c | 35 ++++++++++---------
 drivers/pci/controller/dwc/pcie-designware.h  |  2 +-
 3 files changed, 37 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

-- 
2.28.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel