Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] add ima_arch support for ARM64

From: Chester Lin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 18:40:30 +0800

Add IMA arch dependent support for ARM64. Some IMA functions can check
arch-specific status before running. For example, the ima_load_data
function or the boot param "ima_appraise=" should not be executed when
UEFI secure boot is enabled. We want to fill the gap in order to complete
the IMA support on ARM64.

Changes in v2:
- Separate get_sb_mode() from x86 so all EFI-based architectures can reuse
  the same function.
- Refactor arch/arm64/kernel/ima_arch.c based on Ard's patch[1].

Test platforms:
- QEMU [aarch64-virt] + EDK2/OVMF
- NXP LX2160A-RDB + EDK2

[1] https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-efi/msg20645.html

Chester Lin (2):
  efi: add secure boot get helper
  arm64/ima: add ima_arch support

 arch/arm64/Kconfig           |  1 +
 arch/arm64/kernel/Makefile   |  2 ++
 arch/arm64/kernel/ima_arch.c | 46 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/x86/kernel/ima_arch.c   | 47 ++----------------------------------
 drivers/firmware/efi/efi.c   | 43 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/efi.h          |  5 ++++
 6 files changed, 99 insertions(+), 45 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/kernel/ima_arch.c

-- 
2.26.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel