Subject: [PATCH 7/7] MAINTAINERS: Add dts for Cirrus Logic Lochnagar on RPi4

From: Richard Fitzgerald <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 15:54:18 +0100

Update the Cirrus Logic driver maintainers to include the device
tree .dts for using the Lochnagar with a Raspberry Pi 4.

Signed-off-by: Richard Fitzgerald <[email-masked]>
---
 MAINTAINERS | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/MAINTAINERS b/MAINTAINERS
index 87ceaac748a4..09bc583a5b2b 100644
--- a/MAINTAINERS
+++ b/MAINTAINERS
@@ -4199,6 +4199,7 @@ M:	Charles Keepax <[email-masked]>
 M:	Richard Fitzgerald <[email-masked]>
 L:	[email-masked]
 S:	Supported
+F:	arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2711-rpi4b-cirrus-lochnagar.dts
 F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/cirrus,lochnagar.yaml
 F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/hwmon/cirrus,lochnagar.yaml
 F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/cirrus,lochnagar.yaml
-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel