Subject: Re: [PATCH v6 07/25] treewide: remove DISABLE_LTO

From: Kees Cook <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 15:43:23 -0700

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 05:31:45PM -0700, Sami Tolvanen wrote:
> This change removes all instances of DISABLE_LTO from
> Makefiles, as they are currently unused, and the preferred
> method of disabling LTO is to filter out the flags instead.
> 
> Suggested-by: Kees Cook <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Sami Tolvanen <[email-masked]>
> Reviewed-by: Kees Cook <[email-masked]>

Hi Masahiro,

Since this is independent of anything else and could be seen as a
general cleanup, can this patch be taken into your tree, just to
separate it from the list of dependencies for this series?

-Kees

-- 
Kees Cook

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel