Subject: [RFC 0/3] add available pwm for bananapi-r64

From: Frank Wunderlich <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 22:40:16 +0200

From: Frank Wunderlich <[email-masked]>

- mt7622 provides 6 pwm channels and only one is configured in dts
- pinctl-driver contains 7 pwm-channels where one is currently used.
- Mediatek confirmed that pwm7 does not exist and so dts is wrong
  and also the pinctrl definitions.

Frank Wunderlich (3):
  dts64: mt7622: enable all pwm for bananapi r64
  dts64: mt7622: disable spi1 and uart2 because pins are used by pwm
  pinctl: mt7622: drop pwm ch7 as mt7622 only has 6 channels

 .../boot/dts/mediatek/mt7622-bananapi-bpi-r64.dts   | 13 ++++++++-----
 drivers/pinctrl/mediatek/pinctrl-mt7622.c           | 13 +------------
 2 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel