Subject: Re: [PATCH] arm64: add support for TIF_NOTIFY_SIGNAL

From: Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 14:41:26 +0000

On Fri, Nov 06, 2020 at 07:38:21AM -0700, Jens Axboe wrote:
> On 11/6/20 5:14 AM, Catalin Marinas wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 05, 2020 at 09:19:49AM -0700, Jens Axboe wrote:
> >> Gentle nudge on this one.
> > 
> > I'll pick it up for 5.11, though I only start queuing patches usually at
> > -rc3 (so next week).
> 
> Thanks! I can carry it too with your ack, I got some patches that depend
> on all archs being switched over. But not a huge deal if you want to
> take it through your tree, I'll likely need to split into a prep and
> post series anyway.

If you have a dependency, feel free to take it through your tree but
please provide a stable branch in case we get a non-trivial conflict.

Will's ack would suffice but if you need another:

Acked-by: Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel