Subject: [PATCH 0/8] arm/arm64: dts: Use generic "ngpios" rather than "snps,nr-gpios"

From: Jisheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 17:02:58 +0800

To remove similar errors as below for all snps dw gpio users:
    
OF: /...gpio-port@0: could not find phandle

Commit 7569486d79ae ("gpio: dwapb: Add ngpios DT-property support")
explained the reason of above errors well and added the generic
"ngpios" property, let's use it.

Jisheng Zhang (8):
  arm64: dts: socfpga: Use generic "ngpios" rather than "snps,nr-gpios"
  arm64: dts: apm: Use generic "ngpios" rather than "snps,nr-gpios"
  arm64: dts: bitmain: Use generic "ngpios" rather than "snps,nr-gpios"
  arm64: dts: hisilicon: Use generic "ngpios" rather than
    "snps,nr-gpios"
  arm64: dts: agilex: Use generic "ngpios" rather than "snps,nr-gpios"
  arm64: dts: synaptics: Use generic "ngpios" rather than
    "snps,nr-gpios"
  ARM: dts: berlin: Use generic "ngpios" rather than "snps,nr-gpios"
  ARM: dts: socfgpa: Use generic "ngpios" rather than "snps,nr-gpios"

 arch/arm/boot/dts/berlin2.dtsi                    | 12 ++++++------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/berlin2cd.dtsi                  | 12 ++++++------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/berlin2q.dtsi                   | 12 ++++++------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/socfpga.dtsi                    |  6 +++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/socfpga_arria10.dtsi            |  6 +++---
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/altera/socfpga_stratix10.dtsi |  4 ++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apm/apm-shadowcat.dtsi        |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apm/apm-storm.dtsi            |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/bitmain/bm1880.dtsi           |  6 +++---
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/hisilicon/hip05.dtsi          |  4 ++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/intel/socfpga_agilex.dtsi     |  4 ++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/synaptics/as370.dtsi          |  4 ++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/synaptics/berlin4ct.dtsi      | 12 ++++++------
 13 files changed, 43 insertions(+), 43 deletions(-)

-- 
2.29.2

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel