Subject: Re: [PATCH V2 1/5] arm64: dts: ti: k3-am65*: Cleanup disabled nodes at SoC dtsi level

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 16:17:41 +0200

* Nishanth Menon <[email-masked]> [201112 01:49]:
> While there are pros and cons on each of these approaches, the right
> thing to do will be to stick with device tree default standards and
> work within those established rules. So, we choose to go with option
> (a).
> 
> Lets cleanup defaults of am654 SoC dtsi before this gets more harder
> to cleanup later on and new SoCs are added.
> 
> The dtb generated is identical with the patch and it is just cleanup to
> ensure we have a clean usage model

Thanks this looks good to me:

Reviewed-by: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel