Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] Add SR-IOV support in PCIe Endpoint Core

From: Kishon Vijay Abraham I <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 23:23:52 +0530

Patch series
*) Adds support to add virtual functions to enable endpoint controller
   which supports SR-IOV capability
*) Add support in Cadence endpoint driver to configure virtual functions
*) Enable pci_endpoint_test driver to create pci_device for virtual
   functions

Here both physical functions and virtual functions use the same
pci_endpoint_test driver and existing pcitest utility can be used
to test virtual functions as well.

Changes from v1:
*) Re-based and Re-worked to latest kernel 5.10.0-rc2+ (now has generic
   binding for EP)

Patch series is created on top of NTB series [2]

v1 of the patch series can be found @ [1]

[1] -> http://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]
[2] -> http://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

Kishon Vijay Abraham I (6):
  dt-bindings: PCI: pci-ep: Add binding to specify virtual function
  PCI: endpoint: Add support to add virtual function in endpoint core
  PCI: endpoint: Add support to link a physical function to a virtual
    function
  PCI: endpoint: Add virtual function number in pci_epc ops
  PCI: cadence: Add support to configure virtual functions
  misc: pci_endpoint_test: Populate sriov_configure ops to configure
    SR-IOV device

 .../devicetree/bindings/pci/pci-ep.yaml       |   9 +
 drivers/misc/pci_endpoint_test.c              |   1 +
 .../pci/controller/cadence/pcie-cadence-ep.c  | 251 +++++++++++++++---
 drivers/pci/controller/cadence/pcie-cadence.h |   7 +
 .../pci/controller/dwc/pcie-designware-ep.c   |  36 +--
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-rcar-ep.c         |  19 +-
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-rockchip-ep.c     |  18 +-
 drivers/pci/endpoint/functions/pci-epf-ntb.c  |  83 +++---
 drivers/pci/endpoint/functions/pci-epf-test.c |  66 +++--
 drivers/pci/endpoint/pci-ep-cfs.c             |  24 ++
 drivers/pci/endpoint/pci-epc-core.c           | 166 +++++++++---
 drivers/pci/endpoint/pci-epf-core.c           | 144 +++++++++-
 include/linux/pci-epc.h                       |  57 ++--
 include/linux/pci-epf.h                       |  16 +-
 14 files changed, 693 insertions(+), 204 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel