Subject: [PATH v3 0/3] iio: adc: xilinx: use even more devres

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 15:27:56 +0100

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>

This is a follow-up to commit 750628c79bb1 ("iio: adc: xilinx-xadc: use
devm_krealloc()"). I noticed we can use even more devres helpers and entirely
drop the remove() callback.

v1 -> v2:
- squash three patches adding more devres calls into one for easier review
- don't insist on the 80 characters limit
- add a new helper: devm_krealloc_array() and use it

v2 -> v3:
- drop the devm_krealloc_array() helper

Bartosz Golaszewski (3):
  iio: adc: xilinx: use helper variable for &pdev->dev
  iio: adc: xilinx: use devm_krealloc() instead of kfree() + kcalloc()
  iio: adc: xilinx: use more devres helpers and remove remove()

 drivers/iio/adc/xilinx-xadc-core.c | 157 ++++++++++++++---------------
 1 file changed, 74 insertions(+), 83 deletions(-)

-- 
2.29.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel