Subject: [GIT PULL 2/4] ARM: dts: samsung for v5.11

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 22:44:02 +0200

Hi,

Samsung changes, on top of previous pull request.

Best regards,
Krzysztof

The following changes since commit 73f882a0f3a833d589c1a0b6b83045567244e71e:

  ARM: dts: exynos: use hyphens in MFC reserved memory node names (2020-11-10 19:21:21 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux.git tags/samsung-dt-5.11-2

for you to fetch changes up to afbd0bdebe0d82c4846dbbce53625110889c5de8:

  ARM: dts: exynos: switch Atmel mxt reset GPIO to active low on P4 Note (2020-11-22 12:36:11 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung DTS ARM changes for v5.11, part two

1. Add devicetree of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablets
   (GT-N8010/GT-N8013), called P4 Note.  These are quite old but
   still functional devices, based on Exynos4412.
2. Minor cleanups in Odroid XU3 Ethernet.
3. Minor fixes: ADC io-channel-ranges and P4 Note touchscreen GPIO
   polarity.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Jonathan Cameron (3):
      ARM: dts: exynos: Drop incorrect use of io-channel-ranges
      ARM: dts: s5pv210: Drop incorrect use of io-channel-ranges property
      ARM: dts: s5pv210: Drop unneeded io-channel-ranges property in Aries

Martin Jücker (3):
      dt-bindings: arm: samsung: document bindings for P4 Note family board
      ARM: dts: exynos: add Samsung's Exynos4412-based P4 Note boards
      ARM: dts: exynos: switch Atmel mxt reset GPIO to active low on P4 Note

Łukasz Stelmach (2):
      ARM: dts: exynos: Fix Ethernet interface description on Odroid XU3
      ARM: dts: exynos: Add an alias for the Ethernet interface on Odroid XU3

 .../bindings/arm/samsung/samsung-boards.yaml       |    8 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                         |    1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos3250.dtsi                  |    1 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412-p4note-n8010.dts      |   17 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412-p4note.dtsi           | 1132 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412.dtsi                  |    1 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250.dtsi                  |    1 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5422-odroidxu3.dts         |    8 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos54xx.dtsi                  |    1 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/s5pv210-aries.dtsi               |    1 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/s5pv210.dtsi                     |    1 -
 11 files changed, 1164 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412-p4note-n8010.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412-p4note.dtsi

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel