Subject: [GIT PULL 3/4] arm64: dts: exynos: Pull for v5.11

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 22:44:03 +0200

The following changes since commit 3650b228f83adda7e5ee532e2b90429c03f7b9ec:

  Linux 5.10-rc1 (2020-10-25 15:14:11 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux.git tags/samsung-dt64-5.11

for you to fetch changes up to f74e93032df229a8358617e586ba89f744d5dbcd:

  arm64: dts: exynos: Drop incorrect use of io-channel-ranges property (2020-11-17 20:47:55 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung DTS ARM64 changes for v5.11

1. Several cleanups, including aligning node names with dtschema.
2. Add WiFi/PCIe to TM2 boards (Exynos5433).
3. Correct restart and shutdown of Exynos7 boards, as part of Paweł
   Chmiel Exynos7420 mainlining effort.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Jaehoon Chung (1):
      arm64: dts: exynos: add the WiFi/PCIe support to TM2(e) boards

Jonathan Cameron (1):
      arm64: dts: exynos: Drop incorrect use of io-channel-ranges property

Krzysztof Kozlowski (4):
      arm64: dts: exynos: adjust node names to DT spec in Exynos5433 TM2
      arm64: dts: exynos: adjust node names to DT spec in Exynos7 Espresso
      arm64: dts: exynos: remove redundant status=okay in Exynos5433 TM2
      arm64: dts: exynos: use hyphens in Exynos5433 node names

Paweł Chmiel (2):
      arm64: dts: exynos: Include common syscon restart/poweroff for Exynos7
      arm64: dts: exynos: Correct psci compatible used on Exynos7

Serge Semin (1):
      arm64: dts: exynos: Harmonize DWC USB3 DT nodes name

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos5433-bus.dtsi     | 10 ++---
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos5433-pinctrl.dtsi |  2 +-
 .../boot/dts/exynos/exynos5433-tm2-common.dtsi     | 39 +++++++++++++----
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos5433.dtsi         | 49 ++++++++++++++++++----
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos7-espresso.dts    |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/exynos/exynos7.dtsi            | 15 +++----
 6 files changed, 84 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel