Subject: [PATCH 0/2] efi capsule loader fixes

From: Ard Biesheuvel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 19:02:14 +0100

A couple of fixes for the EFI capsule loader. Patch #1 switches from
kmap() to kmap_atomic(). Patch #2 adds cache maintenance of the scatter
gather list entries passed to UpdateCapsule.

Cc: Samer El-Haj-Mahmoud <[email-masked]>

Ard Biesheuvel (2):
  efi: capsule: use atomic kmap for transient sglist mappings
  efi: capsule: clean scatter-gather entries from the D-cache

 arch/arm/include/asm/efi.h     |  5 +++++
 arch/arm64/include/asm/efi.h   |  5 +++++
 drivers/firmware/efi/capsule.c | 16 ++++++++++++++--
 3 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel