Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 1/5] dt-bindings: irq: sun7i-nmi: Add binding documentation for the V3s NMI

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 12:23:59 -0600

On Sun, 06 Dec 2020 17:51:27 +0100, Paul Kocialkowski wrote:
> The V3s NMI controller seems register-compatible with the A80 (sun9i).
> Add new items for the compatible string, with an entry specific to the V3s
> and the A80 entry.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Paul Kocialkowski <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  .../interrupt-controller/allwinner,sun7i-a20-sc-nmi.yaml       | 3 +++
>  1 file changed, 3 insertions(+)
> 

Please add Acked-by/Reviewed-by tags when posting new versions. However,
there's no need to repost patches *only* to add the tags. The upstream
maintainer will do that for acks received on the version they apply.

If a tag was not added on purpose, please state why and what changed.

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel