Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Fixes and cleanups of PSCI relay for kvmarm/next

From: David Brazdil <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 14:24:46 +0000

Small batch of improvements for the 'Opt-in always-on nVHE hypervisor'
series, now merged in kvmarm/next.

Patch #1 fixes potential use of invalid v0.1 functions IDs reported
by Mark Rutland, patch #2 fixes a warning reported by Qian Cai.
Patch #3 avoids a code path not used in VHE, can be dropped if any
concerns arise. The remaining patches are minor cleanups from review.

-David

David Brazdil (6):
  kvm: arm64: Prevent use of invalid PSCI v0.1 function IDs
  kvm: arm64: Use lm_alias in nVHE-only VA conversion
  kvm: arm64: Skip computing hyp VA layout for VHE
  kvm: arm64: Minor cleanup of hyp variables used in host
  kvm: arm64: Remove unused includes in psci-relay.c
  kvm: arm64: Move skip_host_instruction to adjust_pc.h

 arch/arm64/include/asm/kvm_host.h          | 26 ++++++++++
 arch/arm64/kernel/smp.c                    |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/kvm/arm.c                       | 18 ++++---
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/include/hyp/adjust_pc.h |  9 ++++
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-main.c         | 12 +----
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-smp.c          |  6 +--
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/psci-relay.c       | 56 +++++++++++++++-------
 arch/arm64/kvm/va_layout.c                 |  7 ++-
 8 files changed, 95 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)

--
2.29.2.576.ga3fc446d84-goog

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel