Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Remove PicoXcell

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 14:03:11 -0600

PicoXcell has had nothing but treewide cleanups for at least the last 8
years and no signs of activity. The most recent activity is a yocto vendor
kernel based on v3.0 in 2015.

These patches can go via the respective maintainers' trees.

Rob

Rob Herring (4):
  ARM: dts: Remove PicoXcell platforms
  ARM: Remove PicoXcell platform support
  crypto: Remove PicoXcell driver
  dt-bindings: Remove PicoXcell bindings

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/picoxcell.txt     |   24 -
 .../bindings/crypto/picochip-spacc.txt        |   21 -
 .../devicetree/bindings/net/macb.txt          |    2 -
 .../bindings/timer/snps,dw-apb-timer.yaml     |    7 -
 MAINTAINERS                                   |    9 -
 arch/arm/Kconfig                              |    2 -
 arch/arm/Kconfig.debug                        |   13 +-
 arch/arm/Makefile                             |    1 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                    |    3 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/picoxcell-pc3x2.dtsi        |  239 ---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/picoxcell-pc3x3.dtsi        |  355 ----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/picoxcell-pc7302-pc3x2.dts  |   78 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/picoxcell-pc7302-pc3x3.dts  |   84 -
 arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/Kconfig               |    9 -
 arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/Makefile              |    2 -
 arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/common.c              |   81 -
 drivers/crypto/Kconfig                        |   18 -
 drivers/crypto/Makefile                       |    1 -
 drivers/crypto/picoxcell_crypto.c             | 1806 -----------------
 drivers/crypto/picoxcell_crypto_regs.h        |  115 --
 20 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 2869 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/picoxcell.txt
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/crypto/picochip-spacc.txt
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/picoxcell-pc3x2.dtsi
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/picoxcell-pc3x3.dtsi
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/picoxcell-pc7302-pc3x2.dts
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/picoxcell-pc7302-pc3x3.dts
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/Kconfig
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/Makefile
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-picoxcell/common.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/crypto/picoxcell_crypto.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/crypto/picoxcell_crypto_regs.h

--
2.25.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel