Subject: [GIT PULL] berlin dts32 changes for 5.11

From: Jisheng Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 10:05:21 +0800

Hi Arnd, Kevin, Olof,

Here is the dts32 changes for berlin for v5.11. Please kindly pull.

thanks

The following changes since commit 3650b228f83adda7e5ee532e2b90429c03f7b9ec:

  Linux 5.10-rc1 (2020-10-25 15:14:11 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jszhang/linux-berlin.git tags/v5.11-berlin-dts

for you to fetch changes up to 7706e376f5311487099f5243875bf608347c915f:

  ARM: dts: berlin: Use generic "ngpios" rather than "snps,nr-gpios" (2020-12-10 17:50:11 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
v5.11-berlin-dts

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexander Dahl (1):
      ARM: dts: berlin: Fix schema warnings for pwm-leds

Jisheng Zhang (1):
      ARM: dts: berlin: Use generic "ngpios" rather than "snps,nr-gpios"

 arch/arm/boot/dts/berlin2.dtsi                    | 12 ++++++------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/berlin2cd-google-chromecast.dts |  6 +++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/berlin2cd.dtsi                  | 12 ++++++------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/berlin2q.dtsi                   | 12 ++++++------
 4 files changed, 21 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel