Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 4/4] arm64: dts: imx8mq-librem5-devkit: Drop custom clock settings

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 13:24:49 +0100

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 04:13:15PM +0100, Guido Günther wrote:
> Otherwise the boot hangs early on and the resulting clock tree without
> this already closely matches the selected rates (722534400 and
> 786432000).
> 
>   audio_pll2                  0        0        0   722534397          0     0  50000
>      audio_pll2_bypass        0        0        0   722534397          0     0  50000
>         audio_pll2_out        0        0        0   722534397          0     0  50000
>   audio_pll1                  1        1        0   786431998          0     0  50000
>      audio_pll1_bypass        1        1        0   786431998          0     0  50000
>         audio_pll1_out        1        1        0   786431998          0     0  50000
>            sai2               1        1        0    24576000          0     0  50000
>               sai2_root_clk       1        1        0    24576000          0     0  50000
>            sai6               0        0        0    24576000          0     0  50000
>               sai6_root_clk       0        0        0    24576000          0     0  50000
> 
> Signed-off-by: Guido Günther <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq-librem5-devkit.dts | 5 -----
>  1 file changed, 5 deletions(-)
> 

Reviewed-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>

Best regards,
Krzysztof

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel