Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 4/6] ARM: dts: exynos: Added muic and charger nodes for i9100

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 15:20:49 +0100

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 09:53:28AM +0000, Timon Baetz wrote:
> muic node is only used for extcon consumers.
> charger node is used to specify muic and regulator.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Timon Baetz <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4210-i9100.dts | 10 ++++++++++
>  1 file changed, 10 insertions(+)

Arrange your patches within the patchset in a way preserving
bisectability. If 3/7 is applied, the charger will be off because kernel
disables unused regulators.

Best regards,
Krzysztof

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel