Subject: [PATCH 2/3] dt-bindings: arm: rockchip: Add Radxa ROCK Pi E

From: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 11:58:45 +0800

From: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>

Radxa ROCK Pi E is a router oriented SBC based on Rockchip's RK3328 SoC.
As the official wiki page puts it, "E for Ethernets".

It features the RK3328 SoC, gigabit and fast Ethernet RJ45 ports, both
directly served by Ethernet controllers in the SoC, a USB 3.0 host port,
a power-only USB type-C port, a 3.5mm headphone jack for audio output,
two LEDs, a 40-pin Raspberry Pi style GPIO header, and optional WiFi+BT
and PoE header.

The board comes in multiple configurations, differing in the amount of
onboard RAM, the level of WiFi+BT (none, 802.11n 2.4GHz, or 802.11ac
2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), and whether PoE is supported or not. These variants
can all share the same device tree.

The USB 2.0 OTG controller is available on the 40-pin header. This is
not enabled in the device tree, since it is possible to use it in a
host-only configuration, or in OTG mode with an extra pin from the
header as the ID pin.

The device tree is based on the one of the Rock64, with various parts
modified to match the ROCK Pi E, and some parts updated to newer styles,
such as the gmac2io node's mdio sub-node.

Add a compatible string for the new board.

Signed-off-by: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/rockchip.yaml | 5 +++++
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+)

diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/rockchip.yaml b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/rockchip.yaml
index 773fd4c531ed..c3036f95c7bc 100644
--- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/rockchip.yaml
+++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/rockchip.yaml
@@ -468,6 +468,11 @@ properties:
           - const: radxa,rockpi4
           - const: rockchip,rk3399
 
+      - description: Radxa ROCK Pi E
+        items:
+          - const: radxa,rockpi-e
+          - const: rockchip,rk3328
+
       - description: Radxa ROCK Pi N8
         items:
           - const: radxa,rockpi-n8
-- 
2.29.2

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel