Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 01/12] fix: arm64: dts: replace wrong regulator on ap emmc

From: Russell King - ARM Linux admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 10:52:22 +0000

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 04:09:38PM +0200, [email-masked] wrote:
> From: Konstantin Porotchkin <[email-masked]>
> 
> Replace wrong regulator in AP0 eMMC definition on MacchiatoBIN
> board with 3.3V regulator.
> The MacchiatoBIN board has no 1.8V regulator connected to AP0
> eMMC (ap0_sdhci0) interface.

There seems to be some variability between Macchiatobin versions
according to the schematics.

The VDDO_H supply is connected to the eMMC VCCQ pins, and is also
connected to the AP_VDDO_H pins. It is wired to the 1.8V regulator
on rev 1.1 schematics, but hard-wired to the 3.3V regulator on
rev 1.3 schematics.

This needs clarification from SolidRun before the patch can be
accepted - was VDDO_H ever wired to the 1.8V regulator on production
hardware?

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 40Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel