Subject: [GIT PULL] KVM/arm64 fixes for 5.12, take #1

From: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 16:49:43 +0000

Hi Paolo,

Here's the first batch of fixes for 5.12. We have a handful of low
level world-switch regressions, a page table walker fix, more PMU
tidying up, and a workaround for systems with creative firmware.

Note that this is based on -rc1 despite the breakage, as I didn't feel
like holding these patches until -rc2.

Please pull,

	M.

The following changes since commit fe07bfda2fb9cdef8a4d4008a409bb02f35f1bd8:

  Linux 5.12-rc1 (2021-02-28 16:05:19 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvmarm/kvmarm.git tags/kvmarm-fixes-5.12-1

for you to fetch changes up to e85583b3f1fe62c9b371a3100c1c91af94005ca9:

  KVM: arm64: Fix range alignment when walking page tables (2021-03-04 09:54:12 +0000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
KVM/arm64 fixes for 5.12, take #1

- Fix SPE context save/restore on nVHE
- Fix some subtle host context corruption on vcpu exit
- Fix panic handling on nVHE
- Prevent the hypervisor from accessing PMU registers when there is none
- Workaround broken firmwares advertising bogus GICv2 compatibility
- Fix Stage-2 unaligned range unmapping

----------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew Scull (1):
      KVM: arm64: Fix nVHE hyp panic host context restore

Jia He (1):
      KVM: arm64: Fix range alignment when walking page tables

Marc Zyngier (4):
      KVM: arm64: Turn kvm_arm_support_pmu_v3() into a static key
      KVM: arm64: Don't access PMSELR_EL0/PMUSERENR_EL0 when no PMU is available
      KVM: arm64: Rename __vgic_v3_get_ich_vtr_el2() to __vgic_v3_get_gic_config()
      KVM: arm64: Workaround firmware wrongly advertising GICv2-on-v3 compatibility

Suzuki K Poulose (1):
      KVM: arm64: nvhe: Save the SPE context early

Will Deacon (1):
      KVM: arm64: Avoid corrupting vCPU context register in guest exit

 arch/arm64/include/asm/kvm_asm.h        |  4 ++--
 arch/arm64/include/asm/kvm_hyp.h        |  8 ++++++-
 arch/arm64/kernel/image-vars.h          |  3 +++
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/entry.S              |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/include/hyp/switch.h |  9 +++++---
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/debug-sr.c      | 12 ++++++++--
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/host.S          | 15 +++++++------
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/hyp-main.c      |  6 ++---
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/nvhe/switch.c        | 14 +++++++++---
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/pgtable.c            |  1 +
 arch/arm64/kvm/hyp/vgic-v3-sr.c         | 40 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 arch/arm64/kvm/perf.c                   | 10 +++++++++
 arch/arm64/kvm/pmu-emul.c               | 10 ---------
 arch/arm64/kvm/vgic/vgic-v3.c           | 12 +++++++---
 include/kvm/arm_pmu.h                   |  9 ++++++--
 15 files changed, 116 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel