Subject: [PATCH v3 0/2] secretmem: optimize page_is_secretmem()

From: Mike Rapoport <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 18:00:47 +0300

From: Mike Rapoport <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This is an updated version of page_is_secretmem() changes.
This is based on v5.12-rc7-mmots-2021-04-15-16-28.

@Andrew, please let me know if you'd like me to rebase it differently or
resend the entire set.

v3:
* add missing put_compound_head() if we are to return NULL from
  gup_page_range(), thanks David.
* add unlikely() to test for page_is_secretmem.

v2:
* move the check for secretmem page in gup_pte_range after we get a
  reference to the page, per Matthew.

Mike Rapoport (2):
  secretmem/gup: don't check if page is secretmem without reference
  secretmem: optimize page_is_secretmem()

 include/linux/secretmem.h | 26 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 mm/gup.c                  |  6 +++---
 mm/secretmem.c            | 12 +-----------
 3 files changed, 29 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)

-- 
2.28.0

Mike Rapoport (2):
  secretmem/gup: don't check if page is secretmem without reference
  secretmem: optimize page_is_secretmem()

 include/linux/secretmem.h | 26 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 mm/gup.c                  |  8 +++++---
 mm/secretmem.c            | 12 +-----------
 3 files changed, 31 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)

-- 
2.28.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel