Subject: [PATCH 0/3] i2c: aspeed: avoid new registers definition of AST2600

From: Jamin Lin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 16:04:26 +0800

Jamin Lin (3):
  i2c: aspeed: avoid new registers definition of AST2600
  ARM: dts: aspeed: Add node for AST2600 I2C
  dt-bindings: aspeed-i2c: Convert txt to yaml format

 .../devicetree/bindings/i2c/aspeed,i2c.yaml   | 89 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../devicetree/bindings/i2c/i2c-aspeed.txt    | 49 ----------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-g6.dtsi              |  8 ++
 drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-aspeed.c               | 22 +++++
 4 files changed, 119 insertions(+), 49 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/aspeed,i2c.yaml
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/i2c-aspeed.txt

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel