Subject: [PATCH v4 mvebu 0/4] firmware: turris-mox-rwtm: fixups

From: Pali Rohár <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 13:35:16 +0200

These 4 patches are just fixups. Per Andrew's request I have split them
from V3 series, so they can be applied to stable.

Marek Behún (2):
  firmware: turris-mox-rwtm: fix reply status decoding function
  firmware: turris-mox-rwtm: report failures better

Pali Rohár (2):
  firmware: turris-mox-rwtm: fail probing when firmware does not support
    hwrng
  firmware: turris-mox-rwtm: show message about HWRNG registration

 drivers/firmware/turris-mox-rwtm.c | 55 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 1 file changed, 47 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel