Subject: [PATCH v4 mvebu + mvebu/dt64 0/2] firmware: turris-mox-rwtm: new compatible string

From: Pali Rohár <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 13:38:42 +0200

These two patches add support for using turris-mox-rwtm driver on any
Armada 3720 board. They are just adding a new compatible string.

Per Andrew's request I have split them from V3 series, so they can be
reviewed separately.

These patches are intended for next merge window.

I suppose that in future these patches may be backported into stable
kernel releases as in my opinion they match stable rules condition:
"New device IDs and quirks are also accepted". New compatible string
is basically new device id. Therefore I put into these patches also
Fixes/CC:stable tags. If you have different opinion on this, let me
know.

Pali Rohár (2):
  firmware: turris-mox-rwtm: add marvell,armada-3700-rwtm-firmware
    compatible string
  arm64: dts: marvell: armada-37xx: move firmware node to generic dtsi
    file

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-turris-mox.dts | 6 ++----
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-37xx.dtsi           | 8 ++++++++
 drivers/firmware/turris-mox-rwtm.c                     | 1 +
 3 files changed, 11 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel