Subject: [PATCH v4,0/6] Support H264 4K on MT8192

From: Irui Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 15:01:33 +0800

Add MT8192 H264 venc driver and support H264 4K encoding on MT8192.

Change notes:
v4: rebase on Linux 5.13-rc1

Alexandre Courbot (1):
  media: mtk-vcodec: venc: remove redundant code

Irui Wang (5):
  dt-bindings: media: mtk-vcodec: Add dma-ranges property
  media: mtk-vcodec: Support 4GB~8GB range iova space for venc
  dt-bindings: media: mtk-vcodec: Add binding for MT8192 VENC
  media: mtk-vcodec: Add MT8192 H264 venc driver
  media: mtk-vcodec: Support MT8192 H264 4K encoding

 .../bindings/media/mediatek-vcodec.txt        |  3 +
 .../platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk_vcodec_drv.h      |  1 +
 .../platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk_vcodec_enc.c      | 89 +++++++++++--------
 .../platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk_vcodec_enc_drv.c  | 17 ++++
 .../platform/mtk-vcodec/venc/venc_h264_if.c   |  4 +
 5 files changed, 78 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)

-- 
2.18.0
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel