Subject: [GIT PULL] KVM/arm64 fixes for 5.13, take #2

From: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 11:41:31 +0100

Hi Paolo,

Here's the second batch of KVM/arm64 fixes for 5.13. One is a fix for
a long standing bug that allowed the creation of mixed 32/64bit VMs
(which makes zero sense), and yet another bug fix for the state commit
on exit to userspace.

Please pull,

	M.

The following changes since commit cb853ded1d25e5b026ce115dbcde69e3d7e2e831:

  KVM: arm64: Fix debug register indexing (2021-05-15 10:27:59 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvmarm/kvmarm.git tags/kvmarm-fixes-5.13-2

for you to fetch changes up to 66e94d5cafd4decd4f92d16a022ea587d7f4094f:

  KVM: arm64: Prevent mixed-width VM creation (2021-05-27 10:34:33 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
KVM/arm64 fixes for 5.13, take #2

- Another state update on exit to userspace fix
- Prevent the creation of mixed 32/64 VMs

----------------------------------------------------------------
Marc Zyngier (1):
      KVM: arm64: Prevent mixed-width VM creation

Zenghui Yu (1):
      KVM: arm64: Resolve all pending PC updates before immediate exit

 arch/arm64/include/asm/kvm_emulate.h |  5 +++++
 arch/arm64/kvm/arm.c                 |  9 ++++++---
 arch/arm64/kvm/reset.c               | 28 ++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 3 files changed, 35 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel