Subject: [xlnx:xlnx_rebase_v5.10 941/1745] drivers/rtc/rtc-zynqmp.c:198: undefined reference to `__divdi3'

From: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 20:26:09 +0800

tree:   https://github.com/Xilinx/linux-xlnx xlnx_rebase_v5.10
head:   cd1a972ed275ace731d851a8c88f575456262e75
commit: c2389b3a5c755a713dd15013c0d75cabbb9e12e5 [941/1745] rtc: zynqmp: Add calibration set and get support
config: i386-randconfig-c001-20210603 (attached as .config)
compiler: gcc-9 (Debian 9.3.0-22) 9.3.0
reproduce (this is a W=1 build):
        # https://github.com/Xilinx/linux-xlnx/commit/c2389b3a5c755a713dd15013c0d75cabbb9e12e5
        git remote add xlnx https://github.com/Xilinx/linux-xlnx
        git fetch --no-tags xlnx xlnx_rebase_v5.10
        git checkout c2389b3a5c755a713dd15013c0d75cabbb9e12e5
        # save the attached .config to linux build tree
        make W=1 ARCH=i386 

If you fix the issue, kindly add following tag as appropriate
Reported-by: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>

All errors (new ones prefixed by >>):

   ld: drivers/rtc/rtc-zynqmp.o: in function `xlnx_rtc_read_offset':
>> drivers/rtc/rtc-zynqmp.c:198: undefined reference to `__divdi3'
   ld: drivers/rtc/rtc-zynqmp.o: in function `xlnx_rtc_set_offset':
   drivers/rtc/rtc-zynqmp.c:223: undefined reference to `__divdi3'

vim +198 drivers/rtc/rtc-zynqmp.c

   192	
   193	static int xlnx_rtc_read_offset(struct device *dev, long *offset)
   194	{
   195		struct xlnx_rtc_dev *xrtcdev = dev_get_drvdata(dev);
   196		long offset_val;
   197		unsigned int reg;
 > 198		unsigned int tick_mult = RTC_PPB / xrtcdev->calibval;
   199	
   200		reg = readl(xrtcdev->reg_base + RTC_CALIB_RD);
   201	
   202		/* Offset with seconds ticks */
   203		offset_val = reg & RTC_TICK_MASK;
   204		offset_val = offset_val - xrtcdev->calibval;
   205		offset_val = offset_val * tick_mult;
   206	
   207		/* Offset with fractional ticks */
   208		if (reg & RTC_FR_EN)
   209			offset_val += ((reg & RTC_FR_MASK) >> RTC_FR_DATSHIFT)
   210				* (tick_mult / RTC_FR_MAX_TICKS);
   211		*offset = offset_val;
   212	
   213		return 0;
   214	}
   215	

---
0-DAY CI Kernel Test Service, Intel Corporation
https://lists.01.org/hyperkitty/list/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel