Subject: [PATCH v2 0/7] wrappers for fpga_manager_ops

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:54:59 -0700

From: Tom Rix <[email-masked]>

As followup from
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-fpga/[email-masked]/

Boards should not be required to have noop functions.
So improve or create fpga-mgr wrappers for the fpga_manager_ops.  
Remove the noop functions.
Refactor fpga-mgr to use the wrappers.

write_sg op was not wrapped on purpose.  Its checking / use in
fpga_mgr_buf_load_sg() did not warrant a wrapper.

Changes from

v1: commit subject,log

Tom Rix (7):
  fpga-mgr: wrap the write_init() op
  fpga-mgr: make write_complete() op optional
  fpga-mgr: wrap the write() op
  fpga-mgr: wrap the status() op
  fpga-mgr: wrap the state() op
  fpga-mgr: wrap the fpga_remove() op
  fpga-mgr: collect wrappers and change to inline

 drivers/fpga/dfl-fme-mgr.c   |   6 ---
 drivers/fpga/fpga-mgr.c      | 102 +++++++++++++++++++++++------------
 drivers/fpga/stratix10-soc.c |   6 ---
 drivers/fpga/ts73xx-fpga.c   |   6 ---
 drivers/fpga/zynqmp-fpga.c   |   7 ---
 5 files changed, 67 insertions(+), 60 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.3

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel