Subject: [PATCH 00/10] serial: mvebu-uart: Fixes and new support for higher baudrates

From: Pali Rohár <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 00:48:59 +0200

This patch series fixes mvebu-uart driver used on Marvell Armada 37xx
boards and add support for baudrates higher than 230400.

Pali Rohár (10):
  serial: mvebu-uart: fix calculation of clock divisor
  serial: mvebu-uart: do not allow changing baudrate when uartclk is not
    available
  serial: mvebu-uart: correctly calculate minimal possible baudrate
  dt-bindings: mvebu-uart: fix documentation
  arm64: dts: marvell: armada-37xx: Fix reg for standard variant of UART
  serial: mvebu-uart: remove unused member nb from struct mvebu_uart
  serial: mvebu-uart: implement UART clock driver for configuring UART
    base clock
  dt-bindings: mvebu-uart: document DT bindings for
    marvell,armada-3700-uart-clock
  arm64: dts: marvell: armada-37xx: add device node for UART clock and
    use it
  serial: mvebu-uart: implement support for baudrates higher than 230400

 .../bindings/clock/armada3700-uart-clock.txt  |  24 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/serial/mvebu-uart.txt |  15 +-
 .../arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-db.dts |   4 +
 .../dts/marvell/armada-3720-espressobin.dtsi  |   4 +
 .../dts/marvell/armada-3720-turris-mox.dts    |   4 +
 .../boot/dts/marvell/armada-3720-uDPU.dts     |   4 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/marvell/armada-37xx.dtsi  |  17 +-
 drivers/tty/serial/mvebu-uart.c               | 603 +++++++++++++++++-
 8 files changed, 645 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/armada3700-uart-clock.txt

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel