Subject: [PATCHv2 0/3] Fix the pwm regulator supply properties

From: Anand Moon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 11:23:52 +0000

Changes PWM supply properties help fix internal link of PWM to
main 5V supply as per the shematics.

PATCHv1 below
[0] https://lore.kernel.org/linux-amlogic/[email-masked]/T/#t

Thanks
-Anand

Anand Moon (3):
  ARM: dts: meson8b: odroidc1: Fix the pwm regulator supply properties
  ARM: dts: meson8b: mxq: Fix the pwm regulator supply properties
  ARM: dts: meson8b: ec100: Fix the pwm regulator supply properties

 arch/arm/boot/dts/meson8b-ec100.dts    | 4 ++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/meson8b-mxq.dts      | 4 +++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/meson8b-odroidc1.dts | 4 ++--
 3 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.32.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel